Certified Putrajeevak Mala Natural- Putra Prapti Mala (108) Beads
- This Mala is beneficial for people who want to ensure well being and longevity of their child.
- This Mala or rosary acts as a shield against bad influences for children.
- This mala is said to help couples who have problem conceiving,
Product Origin : India
NOTE: All images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
Putra Jeeva Mala -Putra prapti mala _Putrajeevak Beej
(Putranjeevak mala ) is a seed of an evergreen tree that flower and fructifies in the months of March to May. Different plants of this medicinal tree are used for different purposes. For example, Bark of this tree is helpful in curing bites of venomous insects.
Putrajeeva Mala is also known as Putra prapti mala. Putrajeevak Mala is made with the seeds of fruit of Putrajeeva tree. It is believed that Putra jeeva mala has the power of bestowing the wearer with a son. Mantra of Jupiter, Sun or Santangopal and all those Mantras which are recited with the wish of having desired offspring can be recited on it. Size - 8 mm ovalish beads, Mala is made in traditional way with knots
But the most popular use of this plant is the use of the seeds of this tree. Although, as name of Putrajiva mala Rosary indicates, a lot of people have full faith that consumption of Putrajeevak seeds ensure progeny or child.
Putrajiva Mala is called as Putra jeevi mala and it is very powerful, effective and special mala which is made by the fruit seed of a tree named as Putrajiva. Putra Jeeva Mala is said that by having this mala you can fulfill your wish to have a sun. This mala has the mantras of planet Jupiter, and Sun for fulfills all the dreams of a Son.
Putrajeevak Beej or seeds are used for female infertility treatment in ayurveda. It strengthens the uterine musculature and helps a woman to get pregnant. According to ayurveda, it has an effect on the reproductive system, especially on uterus and ovaries in women and testes in men. The main action of Putrajeevak is to strengthen these structures and improve the functions of these organs. It is also helpful in the treatment of habitual abortion (recurrent miscarriage).
- Putrajivi Beej or Putrajeevak Seeds is the classical Ayurvedic name of this medicine, literal meaning of which is ‘Life Giver to Son’.
- But this Mala or its Beads has nothing to do with Sex Determination of Child.
- Here Putra in Putrajeeva is used for both baby girl and boy.
- Perhaps, this name was given due to supremacy given to the sons as compared to the daughters, in the patriotic Indian society.
For Example, If someone has organized a ‘break the bread’ party, it does not mean that the host will offer only bread to you for eating, but he is asking you to join in the complete meal.
Bread word is here being used because of the importance of bread in all food items. In the similar manner in the Southern states of India, where rice is main food, you are simply invited to have some rice, when actually it means you will be served a rich meal consisting of multiple curries, jam, pickles, salad etc. along with rice. The naming of Putrajivi Beej or Putrajeevak Seeds should be taken in the same spirit and should not be mistaken as discriminating between girl and boy child. We at Shukracharya Group also believe in Equality of Child for Girl or Boy, All are n male impotence and infertility. It induces spermatogenesis, improves the total sperm count and increases the count of healthy sperms in the semen.
it also has aphrodisiac and spermatogenic actions, so it is beneficial iPutrajeevak Beej provides nourishment to the body, especially to the organs of male and female reproductive system. It reduces constipation, excessive thirst, physical weakness or debility, intestinal gas and burning sensation. It improves eyesight, immunity and physical strength and endurance.
Benefits of Putrajeevak Beej
- Putrajeevak Beej acts as uterine nectar and improves a lot, the health of organs of a female reproductive system.
- Buying Putrajeevak Beej when administrated according to Dosha helps in curing infertility in both female and male.
- It makes uterus capable of successful implantation and to continue the pregnancy and is really useful in cases of recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL) or frequent abortions.
In men, it cures spermatogenesis and increases the count, so it is highly effective in the treatment of male infertility occurring due to Oligospermia, asthenospermia, and teratozoospermia.
Putrajeevak is totally safe for the most of individuals when taken as indicated, in an appropriate dosage and under professional supervision. It is the most effective for the patients that have Vata or Pitta Dosha aggravation and less suitable for people with increased Kapha Dosha.
- Seeds – very commonly used
- Roots – rarely used
Putrajeevak Beej or seeds are used in the treatment of female and male infertility. The roots are also used for similar purposes.
Putrajeevak leaves have anti-inflammatory, anodyne, and febrifuge actions. It reduces inflammation, edema, and pain. In very high dosage, leaves have cytogenetic action.The leaves and fruits of Putrajeevak reduce fever and are beneficial in common cold and sore throat. Seeds and bark are also used as an antidote to snake poison.
Putrajeevak Beej has following healing properties.
- Uterine tonic
- Antidote of snake bites
Putrajeevak Beej Indications
Putrajeevak Beej is helpful in following health conditions.
- Female infertility
- Recurrent Miscarriage or recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL)
- Male infertility due Oligospermia
- Impaired spermatogenesis
- Asthenozoospermia (asthenospermia) – reduced spermatic motility
- Teratospermia (teratozoospermia) – defective or abnormal spermatic morphology
- Defective quality of spermatozoa
- Idiopathic oligoasthenoteratozoospermia
- Excessive thirst
Putrajeevak Beej Benefits & Medicinal Uses
- Putrajeevak Beej acts as a uterine tonic and improves the health of organs of female reproductive system.
- If it is administrated wisely according to Dosha, it helps to cure infertility in both female and male.
- It makes uterus capable for implantation and to continue the pregnancy, so it is useful in cases of recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL) or habitual abortions.
- In men, it improves spermatogenesis and increases the count, so it is highly beneficial in the treatment of male infertility occurring due to Oligospermia, asthenospermia, and teratozoospermia.
- bhimantrit Putra Jeeva Mala is made using 108 seeds from the Putrajeeva tree.
- The Putra Jeeva Mala is also known as Putra Prapti Mala.
- The Putrajeeva tree is known to have medicinal, mystic and sattvic properties related to conceiving a child.
However, there are several causes of infertility in women, but Putrajeevak Beej acts as supportive medicine for detoxifying the uterus, making it capable of continuing pregnancy, preventing miscarriage and improving ovarian functions, which help to the release of matured and healthy egg for fertilization.