Sunstone Original & Lab Certified - 11 Carat
- Sunstone is linked to luck and good fortune.
- It clears and energises all the chakras. Sunstone instills good nature, heightens intuition and allows the real self to shine through happily.
- It dissipates fearfulness, alleviates stress and increases vitality
Product Origin : India
NOTE: All images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
Healing with Sunstone
♥ Freedom ♥ Originality ♥ Sensuality ♥ Romance ♥ Sexuality ♥ Independence ♥ Luck
Sunstone is linked to luck and good fortune. It clears and energises all the chakras. Sunstone instills good nature, heightens intuition and allows the real self to shine through happily. It dissipates fearfulness, alleviates stress and increases vitality. Encourages independence and originality. Especially helpful to those who have difficulty saying “No” to others. Sunstone facilitates self-empowerment and independence. It acts as an antidepressant. Increases self worth and confidence. Encourages optimism and enthusiasm. Stimulates self-healing powers.
Sunstone treats chronic sore throats, reduces stomach tension and relieves ulcers. It treats cartilage and spinal problems.
- With the radiance of the sun and the fire of the solar ray, Sunstone carries the energy of Ra, the sun god, whose energy brings all potential life from within the Earth.
- It is a Stone of Leadership - of personal power, freedom, and expanded consciousness.
- Truly reflecting the qualities of Light, it brings openness, benevolence and warmth, strength, mental clarity, and the willingness and ability to bestow blessings upon others.
- Known as a joyful stone, Sunstone inspires the nurturing of self in order to be of service to others.
- It restores the enjoyment of life, good nature and provides a sense of abundance.
- The sunstone may also be a reminder for you that you’re doing a great job in building a life of your own.
- This stone might encourage you as well in keep working hard to attain all your dreams in life.
- This is a stone of leadership, which may showcase your strength of mind, abilities, as well as expanded consciousness.
- It’ll also show the world that you’re more than what people think you are, and they’ll be pleasingly surprised at all of the great things, which you can do.
- The sunstone is a jubilant stone as it reflects the light qualities.
- It also invites you to be kind, warm, and open.
- It’ll also bring about a willingness to give happiness and joy to others.
- Moreover, the sunstone carries with it the energies of inspiration and originality.
- If you feel unproductive or stuck, and if you feel like you aren’t able to spit out effective, new ideas, just hold this stone.
- It’ll feel like a switch has been turned on and the ideas may naturally just flow.
- It’ll encourage you as well in revealing your hidden talents.
- It’ll heighten your sensuality, as well as give romance a freshness surge.
- Sunstone is a member of the Feldspar family, and is named for its warm shades of gold, orange, reds and browns that sparkle like the sun.
- Inclusions of Goethite or Hematite refract light between the different crystal layers and produce an iridescent effect as the stone is viewed from various angles.
- Sunstone may be clear and transparent, or opaque, and is readily available on the market. Clean red specimens, however, are rare.
- Sunstone is an abundance stone. It encourages independence and originality, is inspirational in revealing talents, and attracts fame and unexpected prosperity.
- It is an excellent "good luck" crystal for competitions. a fitness program or aerobic activity, and for occupations requiring high energy throughout the day.
- Sunstone provides a source of strength if you are dependent on others emotionally, or have suffered the sudden loss of a partner.
- It helps alleviate fearfulness and stress, and protects against those who drain your energies or finances.
- It is also an excellent crystal for phobia sufferers to ease fear of the dark, enclosed places, or the presence of other triggers.
- Worn as a ring on the receptive hand, Sunstone helps one receive what is needed and desired.
- On the transmitting hand, it channels multiple healings and blessings to others.
- Worn as a pendant, Sunstone brings the heart's wisdom into alignment with the mind's inspirations.
Emotional Healing Energy
- Sunstone is highly effective in cleansing the aura and chakras, and for removing hooks from possessive loved ones, lovers, or anyone draining of your energies.
- Sunstone surrounds these hooks with love and positive energy, and returns them to the source.
- It is especially beneficial when ties need to be cut, or if you have difficulty saying "No." It helps remove co-dependency, overcomes procrastination, and encourages self-empowerment and independence.
- Those who hold back because of fears and self-doubt may find Sunstone melts away the sense of unworthiness, feelings of being discriminated against, disadvantaged or abandoned.
- It emanates a rich and positive spectrum of energies that re-balances one's emotional patterns, and encourages optimism and enthusiasm.
- It can help transform anger into energy and judgment into joy.
Sunstone Spiritual Energy
- Sunstone relates to people of faith - missionaries and others who give themselves in service to the world.
- It encourages us to act with grace, and aids in active, joyous meditation.
- Sunstone carries yang energy, and balances with the yin of Moonstone.
- Worn together, these stones integrate god and goddess powers, assertive and outward success and inner harmony within your life.
Sun Stone Energy
Sunstone brings success, enthusiasm, happiness, and power. It is traditionally the color of kings, riches, and the sun.Â Gold touches a deep part of our minds, conjuring up images of mystical places and adventure. Light Gold crystals provide us with the simple pleasures of lifeâ€“cheerfulness and contentment. Dark Gold crystals have a deeper, more pronounced sense of devotion and commitment, providing us with a mature enthusiasm and ability to share a lifelong commitment of care and love.